- 1 Overview
- 2 Top 7 Winning boxing gloves Chart:
- 3 Winning Velcro Training Boxing Gloves 14oz
- 4 Winning Training Gloves 16oz
- 5 Winning Velcro Training Gloves 16 0z
- 6 Winning Bag Gloves Sb2000
- 7 Winning Velcro Bag Gloves Sb3000
- 8 WINNING Boxing Training Gloves 12 oz
- 9 Winning Velcro Training Boxing Gloves
- 10 Conclusion
If you are looking for the best Winning boxing gloves for your boxing purposes, WINNING is one of the famous brands you can get involved with. Not only does this company produce good quality products, they provide durable and long lasting ones.
On the basis of these, we decided to carry out a research and select seven of their best quality gloves from WINNING. Therefore, in the following sections, you will learn about the essential features of the top gloves as well as their pros and the cons of each one.
If you are on a budget, you should be able to see one that will not only fit your budget but also meet your criteria for buying a boxing glove. However, if you are looking for high quality gloves, you should see one that will come as you expected.
Top 7 Winning boxing gloves Chart:
Winning Velcro Training Boxing Gloves 14oz
This Velcro model comes in different colors. Each color variant is designed in such a way that you can match it with your outfit so that you can rock your style whether at home or at the gym. With different colors of white, black, blue, and red, you should be able to find your favorite color. In addition, it is still one of the highest rated products on Amazon.com as we write this. It is backed by several customer reviews which confirm that it is of a good quality.
- These Velcro training gloves are available in different color variants.
- This WINNING boxing glove is made from high quality materials.
- These training gloves are made of leather construction.
- These gloves come with Velcro straps to ensure tight fitting.
- These gloves are affordable.
- These gloves are offered in 14oz.
- These gloves hold up well against other competing models out there. They are made from quality materials so that you don’t have to replace after a couple weeks of usage. If you are tired of researching gloves that are of high quality, or you don’t want to waste your time looking at different pairs, this is your option.
- It saves you the stress of buying cheap gloves throughout the year. Purchasing this is like what marketers call one-time payment. You will be able to enjoy many months of service from this model before thinking about replacement.
- They are great gloves for those people who want to hit hard and not injure their hand. It would feel just great and snuggly around your hand when it is on. Unlike other models, they don’t cause discomfort.
- If you like to show off at the gym for a nice little boxing tool you have just bought, you will find that this can get you some attentions from pros and amateur boxers around you.
- The WINNING Velcro gloves are quite expensive. However, it is not designed for everybody. It is only designed for those who want to stay in shape, want the best, and want to protect their hands from getting hurt during workouts.
Winning Training Gloves 16oz
These gloves are also designed with good leather material. While they are more expensive than the model above, they come with better feature and upgrade. These gloves are 16oz, 2oz higher than the other model from WINNING. The gloves are designed in an anti-thumbing style so that your thumbs are well protected while you are carrying out your workouts. They are manufactured in Japan with some of the highest quality materials.
- These gloves are made with leather construction.
- The gloves are available in four distinct colors, which are white, red, blue, and black.
- These gloves come with Velcro straps for easy adjustments.
- Not only are these gloves designed to last long, but also they actually come off as high quality gloves out of the boxes. From the data gathered on this model, it is clear that they are excellently made.
- These gloves are so designed that they can help your punching form. Punching hard should be easy since they provide adequate protection. Throw hard punches without being afraid that your hands will get hurt.
- These training gloves are not designed for the pro boxers only. They are also in there for the beginners as well. As long as you can afford them, you can get them. And you don’t have to be a pro fighter before you can buy them.
- These gloves are some of the best for doing bag punching or sparring. Moreover, the weight on these gloves is well distributed and balanced so that they are lighter than most 16 – oz gloves out there.
- These gloves are not cheap. They require some amount of confidence before you can buy them since they can cause some overdraft on your account. However, if you are looking for the best, you can overlook that.
Winning Velcro Training Gloves 16 0z
This is another quality product from WINNING. With a solid leather construction, and a clever design, these gloves are the right option for those looking for high quality gloves. Not only are they of high quality, they are also some of the most positively reviewed products on Amazon.com.
- They are made from leather construction.
- The size of each glove is 16oz.
- These pairs come in black color. However, there are other colors available.
- These training gloves are designed with Velcro so that they can stay fit while you workout for as long as you want.
- There are reports that these gloves are well worth the money they bought with. You would get better comfort while training and protect your hands from getting hurt.
- These gloves are not too bulky, neither are they too round. These two things being factors that could limit your training and growing potential are removed so that your climb to better workout can be assured.
- These gloves are lightweight. Unlike other brands, the weight is well distributed. You won’t feel the weight on only a part of the gloves. Moreover, they don’t lead to a sore thumb after your training. This can come very handy when you engage in longer training sessions.
- There are complains that they don’t provide enough protection for the knuckles especially when they are used for punching heavy bag.
Winning Bag Gloves Sb2000
These gloves are available in the usual four-colors, white, blue, black, and red. However, this pair comes in red color. They are manufactured with leather and have Velcro straps for getting it well fitted on the hands – for an effective training session.
- The Winning bag gloves Sb2000 is lightweight. It is only 3.5oz in weight.
- They are handcrafted from leather material.
- These gloves arrive in four different colors, white, blue, red, and black.
- If you are looking for inexpensive gloves, this is it. They are suitable for those who are low on budget and amateurs who are just starting out in their career.
- The leather construction ensures that you enjoy many service years with these gloves. It will save you the money you would otherwise have used in replacement and the stress you would go through ordering another pair of gloves.
- These are new in the market. Therefore, there are not many positive reviews to back it up.
Winning Velcro Bag Gloves Sb3000
These Winning Velcro bag gloves are an upgrade from the previous version, Sb2000. Although they have more weight than the previous version, they nonetheless pack more value. Both gloves are covered with Velcro wrist enclosure so that they don’t rattle while you are training, an essential feature you should look for in all your gloves.
- The Sb3000 weighs 4.4oz.
- These gloves are made by Japan.
- This pair has dimension of 9.5 x 5.1 x 0.8.
- They are constructed from leather and come with Velcro straps. The Velcro enclosure ensures that you can put it on and take it off easily.
- Since these gloves are well made, it is highly possible they will serve you for a longer period than the previous model.
- These gloves are available in different color variants so that you can easily select your favorite color.
- These bag gloves are made from leather that is durable, solid, and of excellent quality.
- These gloves are new in the market. As at the time of this writing, there are no positive reviews to recommend it as a model of choice for people.
WINNING Boxing Training Gloves 12 oz
Knowing that WINNING is one of the producers of best gloves in the industry, we have to look closely at this pair. They are well made. They are a product of excellent and experience craftsmanship. In fact, many boxing Champs have recommended this as a choice. Thus, you can buy this, whether you are an amateur or a pro.
- These pro gloves are made from cow leather.
- These gloves are available in white, black, red, and blue.
- These gloves are made in Japan.
- The pair was handcrafted to last longer.
- Every pro boxer knows that gloves that are manufactured from leather are designed to last long. This pair is carefully crafted from Japan, with cow leather to ensure that they last long.
- These are well made and durable. As far as you maintain it properly during the time of usage, it should last you for a long period.
- It is known that all leather construction lasts long. However, it might wear off quickly if you use it for punching heavy bag.
Winning Velcro Training Boxing Gloves
This pair is just another gloves from the manufacturer. Not only are they well made, but they are also for those who love to enjoy the quality products manufactured from Winning. This is the 10oz glove that is manufactured from leather to suit not only the amateur but also the pro boxer. If you are looking for quality over quantity, this one is recommended for you.
- It is 10oz gloves
- IT has different 4 colors black, white , red , blue
- It is made of leather.
- Winning products are not designed for the part time user. If you are looking at long-term training, and are willing to spend the money to get the highest quality of gloves, this is the option for you.
- In addition to the above advantage, it will cost less than you would otherwise have incurred if you buy cheap products. This is very simple. If you buy a cheaper product, it would not last long, and that means you would be replacing them over and over. The stress it would take between each replacement is not even accounted for.
- The material and craftsmanship that goes into this product makes it one of the top WINNING gloves you can lay your hands on.
- As far as pricing goes, this pair is actually very expensive. If you are looking for cheaper gloves from Winning, buy the Winning Sb2000 as those gloves are cheaper.
It can be seen from all indication that all the items on this list have a peculiar feature to them. Some of them are expensive but come with massive capabilities while some are cheaper and come with regular capabilities. This is a good thing for a couple of reasons. First, it allows you to have a wide range of options to choose from. Second, it allows you to do a full comparison of majority products without actually buying them. And lastly, you can see at a glance what you are buying in comparison to what is already out there. Our recommendation will be for you to check the features of each product carefully. Analyze the advantages and the disadvantages of each product, and finally, consider the price of each one. While these are not all the things you can look at in your choice of boxing gloves, most people look for these general things. Remember, if it is working for other people, then there is high probability that it will work for you too.